Saturday, April 23, 2011

*Bubba Gump @ Sunway*

19/4/2011
went to Sunway for lunch
@Bubba Gump
weeee....

my babe looking at the menu

mie ❤

me and babe~

Hy and Bh 
"stop forest stop"

ma and babe
"run forest run“

there are meaning of the sign!!
when u want take order or call for a waiter
u can change the sign to 'stop forest stop'
then the pass by waiter will stop and give u a hand
"run forest run" then they will keep going loh!!
haha~
very cute idea of it


the cloth in the movie of forest gump
Jenny's gal working uniform

my drinks
'run forest run'
is a mixture of few fruits and yogurts
banana+berries+etc etc

my babe with the mango sparkler


fish n chips

my order
BBQ chicken (forget about the actual name)

my babe's order, grill chicken (forget what is this call)

wee... 
me again!! with my food~



how good if there's group photo!!

after lunch shopping time
not much time for us to shopping~

half hour for me nia!! =(

so i straight hit forever 21 to get my fav
bought 2 pants and show ur student ID get 10% discount!!!
happy to the max!!

and go back pack my stuff , back to Kampar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment