Friday, April 22, 2011

*Westlake Garden*

21/4/2011
my babe gave me a great day for this day!
he woke me up at 6.30am
we went to the opposite field jogging for 8 rounds 

came back he ask me fast fast go shower
coz he wanna bring me to somewhere
and i shower and chiao

he asked to close my eyes ok, both eyes
come to the westlake garden 
i open my eyes and laugh, i know what he wanna do
coz n years ago, i told him i wanna come here for a walk and took some photos
and yeah, he finally bring me to day out of sudden!!

reach that time i laugh, and said "i didn't bring camera leh"
and he show me his pocket..bengkak-nya
he bring it along
LMAO!!!

pretty like a drawings!

us <3

imagine urself

 i simply like this~

babe said people who live in that house is reall syok!!

my drawings? oh my~~

like the sunshine~~



romantic walk?! hah


my fei fei babe






he is acting cute loh!! hahaha

lastly
when we walked back to our car
they bird fly through in front of us VERY CLOSE and LOW
i just like OMG, WOW
and only able to capture when it flew back to the tree~
just a few second appear in front
heard to imagine!!

and bye~

thanks babe a lot!! ❤
all the best in our exam~

No comments:

Post a Comment