Sunday, February 19, 2012

*he made it, thanks dear*

he promised to come on 18th Feb
he did. he made it
kinda unexpected
tot he was just say say only at 1st
teehee

on 17th Feb night he still said not sure yet,
maybe couldn't come because got something need to settle

next day morning he text me and said on da way d...
oh yea.
he came with his bro driving all the way from Perlis to Penang

thank you very much dear
ur effort mean a lot to me

i was stuck with Mr Lim at 4pm until 6pm
and i go out
very fast i went out to rest

luckily i still made to see him
cute dao bao

blek

shy dao bao

our 1st proper dinner bah

when he was here we just used to smile to each other only
until one day he resigned
only we started to get contact to each other
until one day he added me in the FB, then T then we getting closer

he liked my photos, comments, call me baby, pamper me a lot 
as i never expect he is that kind of caring person

ok back to topic
after dinner 
he asked to buy me Mc D ice cream
hah.. i was naughty to push his hand while he was eating

he laugh and said 'kurang ajaq'

he like my eyes..eh em

i dun know what to say anymore

there are too much sweet little memory appear deep inside my heart

*i should stop missing him*

can't wait for March! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment