Friday, October 12, 2012

thought

Dear all, recently
been pampering by my good bros
but the probs is... they aren't available
i am always remind myself not to hurt anyone
stay calm stay clear
distance

they are my good buddy
cheer me up, chill with me when i'm having problem
whenever i get scold by a rascal bastard

a big hug to them!

twee...

09.10.11
i met my another buddy
his gf one of my secondary schoolmate too
he wanna me it as 'secret'
it's ok, i keep to secret even my best friend i also didn't tell who is he that i wanna met

he came all the way from KL,
night after gao dim his work only can manage the time to meet up with me

i fetch him at 7 something
bring him to winter warmer

his order his meal and i ordered mine
but came to drinks
har, i 1st time see a guy would take idea for me
he look through the menu and said
u order this and i order this
coz both he also wanna try
==" 
jibish
okay, let him. 

after dinner movie.
universal soldiers

very rascal this guy
never ever will a guy actually will pull down my hand to cover my eyes
whenever there's a bloody scene
he did
i close my half eyes with my hand and he just pull like that. wtf

gotta push back his head next time!

oh ya, that movie.. not gonna recommended for it.
not really that nice to watch, my opinion la.

that's all! bye... 

No comments:

Post a Comment