Saturday, January 8, 2011

*late post*

ok, should post this earlier..
last year semester break went to Singapore!!
family trip buahhh

blue blue sky, white white cloud


my aunty at Singapore fetch us at the airport
and my little cousin Nepheleeee~

went for buffet
one person SGD68 or SGD101
forget which one d
expensive hell, but the food...ichibannnn

plate #1

 plate #2

plate #3

plate #4

plate #5
 

fyi, those 5 plates above is my own dishes only...
yea...i finish all of them...too yummyy!!!!❤

my pa~
 

my ma behind there...haha

the pretty 小姨


the view can see from our table!!
we choose to sit outside because of this!! XD


and fetch us to the resort world hotel..Michael hotel!!


reach the resort

even the escalator is hell cool

walk to our hotel and on the way there're a lot of super branded shop 


a welcome message, Anya is my sista!!

3 sisters

night time got dun know what dance down the hotel outside USS

early morning go in USS...from our hotel walk for few mins 

one of my fav ride
sister is dizzy hell d!!


Madagascar..Alex, the lion


act cool pulak

they are obviously sooo adorable..muahaha
 
the Egypt tall man

take a rest for beverage

Jurassic park


 


amazing!!


lunch here


this little gal go buy the cooling fan...
put some ice inside and on the air is cold

the real show...

out for dinner

dad went to buy his Peterson pipe and tobacco


the view from our hotel

my dad and mom...

ciao!!!
Ti voglio bene...❤

No comments:

Post a Comment