Thursday, December 30, 2010

*Langkawi~Day 3*

the Day 3 in Langkawi~
went to the 3 pulauuuu~
enjoy from the beginning to the end...HAH

the Jetty
 


when we climbed up
and spotted this
cute maxxxxxx......

how can u just looking the view by picha?

we went to this...solar boat boat


and the few of them jump in water

me and ern

me and cute Yuin...I did call u cute Yuin d...haha

us

the other destination...eagle
yes, those 7 flying bird down the pic=eagle

a closer look~ ^^



then to the other pulauu


OMG, my babe so cute sitting there!!like a small kid baby
wanna slap him a lot

my very lovely babe

picnic-ing

ugh, playing the sands again...kaka

xuxu like small kid eating here..lolx

me and babe

and the duck Ying...molest my babe again


almost can't see them d

i didn't go down to the water
dun wan get allergic....and i'm having fever...keke
tadah...
my cute palm print..hahaha

ever see Boon Hao half naked??

==" one more ppl like to molest my babe

ah..ha...Lian....she love swimming

babe floating like a dead body

that Yuin act cute again...beh tahan lar...haha

and
they shouted my name to get over there took 'jing dian' pic
he kena molest again...hahaha

kena thrown into the water...XP

lastly...omfg cute

and went to A.S

thanks Yuin, xu, ern, Ying for the dim sum!!

~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment