Monday, July 30, 2012

28/7/12

28/7/12


Saturday.
again, Saturday out with Chih Wei-the gentleman.
4.30pm he came to my house fetch me after work.

actually i wanna watch the dark knight rises with him
but since that Charles already watch with him few days ago
so we gotta choose other movie
he suggested "greedy Ghost" , Singaporean movie
rate the movie. 4/10? lolx.
so so only.

we watch at 5.20 and we reached there 5.00pm
he actually kind of hungry 
but then in order to fit the movie time,
he bear the hunger and bought a popcorn 'deng zhu tou xin'
haha.
wanna mention something.
when we walk in the cinema hall 1
 he was holding the popcorns and drinks
so i let him walk in 1st then only i in,
he still look back and hold the door for me
ah ha, this point remind me of Jason and the Phiak su.
LMAO. 


after movie we decided go Kim Gary for lunch
and settle down, and he already chosen what he wanna order.
suddenly, he ask 'why didn't we go to Khuntai?'
he look  at me like desire to go to Khuntai
and i said "pit loh"
then he wonder "sure? can meh?"
i said "why not? pit lo"

and we both stand up and walk off in a very fast speed. 
wahahahaha! =P

waiting for him to pay the car parking tix.

candid. 


so we are here, Khuntai
while waiting for the food, he actually holding 'something' in the other hand.
haha.

tada.. 1 2 3 smile
i ask him look here
then he give such face to me. 

the portion we ordered actually is all in 'small size"
then i don't know why like still 5 people portions.
=,="


no photo for myself. 
malu lar...

=P

afte dinner he sent me back

next time we might go for a swim together. 

thanks Chih Wei,
make my day.
appreciate to have him as my friend. 

August,
Charles turn...
i miss my dear all friends very much.
hope can meet back everyone of them very soon. ❤

*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment