Thursday, February 11, 2010

*dad's office annual dinner*

the family photo~❤

110210(thurs)
i skipped the evening class and friday class
want to attend dad's office annual dinner
>< *that's a nice 'reason' to skipped class right?!fml

and uncle Hui fetch me at around 4pm
we went to new town for high tea!
buy the lock, went to laundry
the laundry cost me Rm 2+!!!wtf
the 2 blancket fault la~
luckily Uncle Hui paid for me
*wink

5pm only we set off!

luckily that journey still in smooth that time!
if late a bit bit~
will die in jam

i straight go to Vivien's house for changing and clean myself
if i straight go home, SURE jam

got there 7.30pm
mama and sister already there
and someone touch my head
it's daddy behind me
and i never realise in the early
LOL~

and we start to eat
.
.
.
.
p.s:bound bound is disturbing me updating my blog, i shout her to sit and she did sit, but infront of my lap!!!wtf so cute

i did not realise someone is taking the pic
taken by papa's clerk!!


Vivien's family
which without Vivi
she's still in Penang that time
from left
the guy, her lil bro
her sis
her mom (my 2nd aunt)
her papa
and me, busying on my food!!!
ish~


spot the guy in black?!Suddin
one of papa labour(highest position among those labor)
he's the one who follow my papa for 10 years plus
saw him since i was a little child
and when we meet again, he still remember me!!
haha


PART of the labor
this only part of it
still got many more labor
.
.
.
.
.
there's a stage there
and MC of the day was my sister, Anya
.
.
and she sing few song
.
.
.
.
.my papa sing the young, benci tapi cinta, and bulan cinta
one more eng song i forget what song edi!
.
.
his dancer!!wtf
.
.
.
papa and mama!
Bulan Cinta
nice huh?!
hah
.
.
.
dmy sis, she refuse to sing
she said she's already retired
won't sing anymore, fhl
.
.
.
she spotted a cat there!!!lol
.
.
.
ya, the cat said 生意兴隆to papa!!
thanks ya~

11pm
me, mommy, and gal back 1st
.
.
.
glad to see daddy success now
love u always dad
u are the best ever dad for me!!!❤


No comments:

Post a Comment