Friday, April 30, 2010

*fight for it~ support me will you?!*

T13 group pic
taken at UTAR, Kampar
the last week of year 2 sem 3 life
spotted me?
i was in strike black white top!!!
*i wonder what happen to the size..so pity small?!

and,
hey peeps
know what
i am gonna fight for my final
2 days more
make me crazy hell

i told myself after final
i am gonna blog gao gao
until i syok
if can
i wish to blog EVERYDAY
can i?! 0.0 *drooling


p.s Joey Chua is adding me back in facebook
so happy to see her again

p.sthat qiqi so bad
that ice cream make me so mad mad

2 comments:

  1. oooo saw you inside =o
    good luck on your finals.
    zadao still mad?lmao
    after finals, go buy buy buy new zealand ice cream~ have a treat kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, i am waiting for urs
    c.stone
    ngek ngek!!!

    ReplyDelete